Hello?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Cakey, Feb 29, 2016.

1. Cakey

Cakey Green Slime

So i guess i will begin by introducing myself, I am Zac / Cakey / Doomskin / A million other names at one point or another. Untill recently i have mostly played MMO's but it seems i can no longer find one i can play for more then 2 days i do still play HoTs and Ragnarok Online occasionally but for some reason this game has really peaked my interest i am not much of a form browser but i wanted to be more involved with this game and get to know everyone else, but this is where i shall end my introduction.

2. The G-Meister

The G-Meister Giga Slime

3. Cakey

Cakey Green Slime

Awesome c: I hope one-day finding Co-Op will be much easier

4. GoodStuff

GoodStuff Friendly Moderator :)

Welcome. :)

5. Cakey

Cakey Green Slime

Thanks!

6. Tora

Tora Green Slime

can I eat you? ;w;

7. Cakey

Cakey Green Slime

Only a nibble!

The G-Meister likes this.
  8. Thalldor

Thalldor Green Slime

HELLO!

Welcome to the forums! If you're interested in some mindless conversation, a true challenge or support about the game you have found the right place. I hope you enjoy your time here!

--Green Slime

9. Cakey

Cakey Green Slime

Thank you very much for the greetings! I need to look around for some tips and guides on arcade mode so I can get my skills up before I burden someone else

10. Thalldor

Thalldor Green Slime

Well if you need any help I can teach you in the ways of the Green Slime's true power.

If you're interested in learning some stuff for arcade we can meet in game but if you don't want to I can simply talk to you here on the forums.

I'm also not a 'pro' but I am good enough to get fairly far in arcade consistently.

Thank you for your time

--
    Green Slime

11. Tora

Tora Green Slime

dangit.

12. Thalldor

Thalldor Green Slime

Perhaps Green Slime have cake too? Green Slime like cake, cake very sweet and delicious. :D

Tora likes this.
  13. Tora

Tora Green Slime

NO MY CAKE Uh I mean sure but only a crum for you the rest is for me (insert evil laugh)

Thalldor likes this.
  14. Thalldor

Thalldor Green Slime

But Green Slime hungry : ( ... You spare more for green slime? Green slime give advice for cake!

15. Cakey

Cakey Green Slime

Only a little bit you have to share!

Steam: Doomskin

16. The G-Meister

The G-Meister Giga Slime

17. Thalldor

Thalldor Green Slime

Hmm, it appears Doomskin is too common and I am unable to look it up properly.

Noooo! Cake mine! I thought flower an Green Slime be friend, why you take cake? : (

18. KoBeWi

KoBeWi Jumpkin

The cake is a lie.

19. Cakey

Cakey Green Slime