[HELP] Threads Removed Inexplicably

Last night or so, I posted 3 threads, 2 visual bugs and a suggestion. The suggestion is still there, but the bug threads are missing. I see no sign of them. I'm fairly certain these bugs were new to the forum and written correctly. I didn't receive a notification if they were removed, and I can only remember one of the bugs off the top of my head. Don't let them escape!

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
If you try to create a new thread in the Bug section the site might remember what you typed last time if the site for some reason didn't want to post anything yesterday. :p

It didn't post the first 2 threads, but the 3rd is still there. My working theory is that they were reported and removed because I couldn't post screenshots, so I used xX_Screenshot_Xx as a filler. Maybe someone thought that was spam or something.

GarlicJelly

Just remembered the other bug, should I repost them? Or should I wait to see if it was intentionally removed?
If you explain what the bug was I can do a quick search to see if the bug has been reported before and if that was why it was removed (if that was the case). :)

If you explain what the bug was I can do a quick search to see if the bug has been reported before and if that was why it was removed (if that was the case). :)
The 2 bugs were: 1) in a couple rooms of the Temple of Seasons, the actual room, like walls and floor, were not rendered, and we're just black space. The water rendered fine. Changing the season fixed it. I have a screenshot, just can't find the file location.
2) in the Temple of Seasons obstacle course (the long hallway), the hazard in the top half of the room didn't display at all. It did gladly kill me. I have a screenshot, blah, blah, you get it.

Huh, so I fix that with a command? Strange. I still need to find a bug on my own, and I find this game hard to break. Guess I'll just keep working at it.

GarlicJelly

Huh, so I fix that with a command? Strange. I still need to find a bug on my own, and I find this game hard to break. Guess I'll just keep working at it.
I don't know any other ways to fix it but it's only a bug that happened if you had played through the temple before the update came so new characters don't experience this.

Also, thank you for the kind words. If the game is hard to break that means we've done a good job at finding and fixing bugs. :D

I don't know any other ways to fix it but it's only a bug that happened if you had played through the temple before the update came so new characters don't experience this.

Also, thank you for the kind words. If the game is hard to break that means we've done a good job at finding and fixing bugs. :D
Just wondering, what's your status on the forums? You don't seem to be a mod or a dev, you're just here. A lot. Which is great because I've been having a lot of problems requiring back and forth convo, and you've been kind enough to help me with everything. Just gotta say thanks for what you done for me, the community, and the game. <3

GarlicJelly

Just wondering, what's your status on the forums? You don't seem to be a mod or a dev, you're just here. A lot. Which is great because I've been having a lot of problems requiring back and forth convo, and you've been kind enough to help me with everything. Just gotta say thanks for what you done for me, the community, and the game. <3
My status here is just an active member. :p

GarlicJelly

Very active. Very active and very awesome.

You seem to have squished a number (>=5) of bugs. Any tips for finding them, or do you just have to play a lot?
Playing a lot helps if you want to find a bug but if you want to find a bug you just have to be quick with your testing once they release a new update that has some new stuff in it that's not just bug fixes. About 1½year ago the game was in a very early stage with a lot of bugs related to the skills and spells so finding bugs back then was much easier. The game has reached a very stable point so unless they add something completely new you will probably not find anything. (Hint: Be ready when the Gold Charges for all skills reach the Frontline beta.) ;)

Playing a lot helps if you want to find a bug but if you want to find a bug you just have to be quick with your testing once they release a new update that has some new stuff in it that's not just bug fixes. About 1½year ago the game was in a very early stage with a lot of bugs related to the skills and spells so finding bugs back then was much easier. The game has reached a very stable point so unless they add something completely new you will probably not find anything. (Hint: Be ready when the Gold Charges for all skills reach the Frontline beta.) ;)
Back in that day, I only made suggestions. However, I just played at a friends and noticed something weird. It said I last played version 0.599g and the latest was 0.599fufumofu or some sort of weird acronym. Is the game cursing me out for using family sharing?

Oh yeah, congrats on moderator!!!

GarlicJelly

Back in that day, I only made suggestions. However, I just played at a friends and noticed something weird. It said I last played version 0.599g and the latest was 0.599fufumofu or some sort of weird acronym. Is the game cursing me out for using family sharing?

Oh yeah, congrats on moderator!!!
I don't think it has to do with family sharing. I share my account with my brothers and I haven't had any issues with updates.

Thanks! :)