Hi

Yuuki

Boar
Hi,

my name is Kevin and i am 22 years young.
I just brought Secret of Grindea a few hours ago after i played the demo for an few days.
For me it was a must have since it really reminds me of time playing SNES clasics like Zelda, Terranigma and most of all Secret of Mana / Evermore.

Other then gaming, i love anime and mangas and j-music.

If you have question about me just ask.

Purrbidden

Giga Slime
Welcome to the forums, I'm new myself. ;u;
How are you liking Secrets of Grindea so far? As in, not being in the demo version and having more free will?
It also seems we have some things in common, which is pretty cool.
Do you have any others hobbies or interested besides the ones listed?
..I'm sorry if I sound awkward, I'm such an idiot when I'm shy/trying to start a conversation.

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
Welcome in the forum, which sound a little odd when you see that you posted this 3 days ago.
Y: "Hi"
~3 days later~
K: "hello, nice to meet you!"
^-^
Using my deductive skills and seeing the games, i know you should be somewhere from europe and i guess from germany as Secret of Evermore was not really liked in the rest of europe.
I actually have all those games as a real copy still here but my Snes is broken :(
What anime/mangas do you read/watch? Do you have a MAL/Hummingbird account?

btw Kiri i love how all your post are in a smaller font to represent you shyness.
are you someone who gets more confident over time or is this part of your personality. I mean there a re people that are shy because they don't know the others and there are people that are just shy, or are you even different.
Also, i like you. You write cute and so very nice :3

Last edited:

Yuuki

Boar
@Kiri
How are you liking Secrets of Grindea so far? As in, not being in the demo version and having more free will?

I really enjyed it and i am waiting for more since i did everyting already ^^"

hmm, only some pc related stuff.

..I'm sorry if I sound awkward, I'm such an idiot when I'm shy/trying to start a conversation.
No problem, i am the same. But more so in Real live.

Ps. Like your Kill la Kill signature

@MrChocodemon
Using my deductive skills and seeing the games, i know you should be somewhere from europe and i guess from germany as Secret of Evermore was not really liked in the rest of europe.

Spot on.

What anime/mangas do you read/watch? Do you have a MAL/Hummingbird account?

Far to many to count them all, i like gender bender manga/animes the most through..
I have a account on both of them but rarely use them, far too lazy.

Last edited:

Zeo

Green Slime
Yo! I'm definitely with you on the Secret of Mana thing. (Seriously, rabby? lol.) I was excited the moment I saw it.

Purrbidden

Giga Slime
@Kiri

I really enjyed it and i am waiting for more since i did everyting already ^^"

hmm, only some pc related stuff.

No problem, i am the same. But more so in Real live.

Ps. Like your Kill la Kill signature

Oh? Already? ;u; That's quite amazing, I'm still waaay in the beginning, but I'm really enjoying it so far.
I have interested for PC related stuff as well, care to share? If not, perfectly fine. ^^
I'm like 10x more shy and awkward in real life myself, I barely even talk.
And thank you, Kill la Kill is one of my favorite animes, and well, I have a thing for Satsuki, aha.
It's nice to meet you though.