[Housing] Lost lumber

Hashi

Green Slime
Hello

This is my first post here, and I wanna say that I absolutely love your game. I have basically no flaws to frown upon.
BUT!
The recently added housing systems seems a little buggy. I encountered something I consider a bug.
Right after you buy your house, you already have an option to resize it. I decided to check every option and resized my freshly-bought-never-touched house to a minimal state. The screen showed that I'd get like 40 lumber or something if I shrink the house as much as possible. BUT! When I did so, I didnt get any lumber. Now I know that 40 lumber is a penny change (especially on endgame chars), but it could lead to some serious loses if it happened again in bigger houses. Hope this message is helpful.

I'm adding a screenshot of my micro house with no lumber to spare to expand it back to normal size.Screenshot 2017-06-28 12-31-26.jpg

Best wishes, keep up the good work

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Thanks for the report! That's indeed very vexing for players who've just farmed enough rabbits to finally afford the house :D

The bug happens when a character who never owned lumber tries to shrink the house, so luckily it shouldn't have happened to large houses.

I'll upload a patch that fixes this in a few moments!