How much singe player content is there and how much is there going to be?

RPG Hero

Green Slime
I finished the single player demo and I enjoyed every single second of it. It ends where you become a collector. Now, how many hours of gameplay is there after that part? And how much more of the singe player story do you (the developers) plan to add?

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
There are 4 temples to defeat once you become a collector and then there will probably be some kind of final boss after that so maybe the demo covers a 6th of the game in terms of story content. But the bosses get harder and harder so you will spend more and more time retrying bosses the further you get so the story will be longer than 6 hours at least. Then you have all the side quests to complete, cards to gather, fishing and items to find so with that you maybe have minimum 40 hours without playing Arcade Mode.

Right now you have about half the story to play through so the current build of the game would last maybe 20-25 hours on a Normal playthrough. I'm pretty much guessing numbers here but I know that most of the active members here on the forum have over 40 hours in the game.

Hope this helps. :p