I broke a quest

Combat_Monkey_11

Green Slime
Note: Very Blurry, but the purpose of that is to show that Bag said we need to go to the past. In the Video I explored all of Tai Ming and found no rifts anywhere on the map.

How: I believe this happened is because I piercing dashed and entered the corridor before I was supposed to (I was supposed to interact with the door then go back to the past). After accidentally entering a room i shouldn't have I left. Upon leaving and interacting with the door Bag says to go to the past. but I cannot due to all the rifts disappearing.

Ps. PLS HELP I CANT PLAY THE GAME ):

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Try typing /taiming3reset in the chat! If that doesn't help, type /taiming2reset

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
I did /taimingreset to tr y to do the whole thing over i completed it then i got the inner temple and Bag said to go to the past but i explored all of taiming and there were no rifts

Super weird! Could you upload the save files (both the character and world file) in a .zip file to the forums? You can find the save files in %APPDATA%/Secrets of Grindea! Your first slot is named 0.cha and 0.wld, and so on.

Combat_Monkey_11

Green Slime
im not a tech person how do i change them into zip

Super weird! Could you upload the save files (both the character and world file) in a .zip file to the forums? You can find the save files in %APPDATA%/Secrets of Grindea! Your first slot is named 0.cha and 0.wld, and so on.

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
If you have any zip-utility installed (or use a later version of Windows) you should be able to just right click on a file and then choosing "Add to archive" or something similar!

If you can't find it, you can also join the Discord server using the link below and send it on there without zipping it:

https://discord.gg/Gu9TyQd

Combat_Monkey_11

Green Slime
If you have any zip-utility installed (or use a later version of Windows) you should be able to just right click on a file and then choosing "Add to archive" or something similar!

If you can't find it, you can also join the Discord server using the link below and send it on there without zipping it:

https://discord.gg/Gu9TyQd
i posted the files in discord spoilers and speculation chat