I just hit my first bullseye

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
If only the statues were reflected as well...

I would say that seen as you have the apple hat on you've gone in the entrance to get it, meaning you've passed through a loading zone where (I think) the game relocates the arrow... but it's not a loading zone :p

I believe the position when it reloads it isn't a perfect bullseye anyway.

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
If only the statues were reflected as well...

I would say that seen as you have the apple hat on you've gone in the entrance to get it, meaning you've passed through a loading zone where (I think) the game relocates the arrow... but it's not a loading zone :p

I believe the position when it reloads it isn't a perfect bullseye anyway.
I don't think it matters if you reload the area. I'm pretty sure that if I miss the center it will stay that way. It would be weird if the game moved my arrow using some kind of black voodomagic. Anyways, the arrow was in the same spot when I entered as when I left to get the picture so... :p

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
I don't think it matters if you reload the area. I'm pretty sure that if I miss the center it will stay that way. It would be weird if the game moved my arrow using some kind of black voodomagic. Anyways, the arrow was in the same spot when I entered as when I left to get the picture so... :p
I don't think that room is a load zone, as in, it's pre-loaded when you load the area. However in all my save files it's in the same place, but not bullseyed, because I've reloaded the area. Could just be chance :p