If you ever get adventerous, PS4/Vita would be beautiful for this game

Michael Reprogal

Green Slime
First off, I found out about this game because of /vita at Reddit and had to buy the game right away. I can't wait to play it on my lunch at work.

With that said, they were really thinking this would be beautiful on the Vita and I would agree. Hell I would love to play this on the PS4 with friends (I love local co-op multiplayer).

If you guys ever want, work with them to look at bringing this there, because it would just work beautifully from everything I am seeing. Either way, amazeballs game and thank you for your efforts!

The chances of this game getting on a big AAA Console is very unlikely. Remember, these guys are 3 friends with not much of a budget, as this is their first game as "Pixel Ferrets" (I believe, I'm very Ignorant, Forgive me). And This game on PS4/Vita would get alot of low reviews because it its graphics are really nice, but its not "Triple A Material", this is an SNES-like RPG Game.

Michael Reprogal

Green Slime
I certainly understand the three people, which is why I wanted to make sure it was not a demand, but a statement of interest, where I found this game from (one of those forums) and that it would be amazing awesome.

With that said, Spelunky is of a similar graphical style and difficulty, and is an amazing game much loved on the consoles. Games like this is why people who buy Vita, buy a Vita :) I don't count out or in anything.