I'm confused..

Rivian1

Green Slime
Okay so I bought the beta and im a little confused. I'm reading comments on the Devblog and apparently in update g you can fight previous bosses in the memory room and marino is different? I took a look in the comments and went to my game I don't see any of past bosses to re-fight, but people in the comments say there are? Am i missing something? Will the game Auto-update or will I have to apply some patch somewhere? Please help.

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
The feature you speak of is currently only in the frontline version. If you have Secrets of Grindea on Steam you can right-click the game and go to properties and under the section Beta you can choose to participate in the Frontline version. It may be unstable but has more frequent updates over the stable build.

Rivian1

Green Slime
T
The feature you speak of is currently only in the frontline version. If you have Secrets of Grindea on Steam you can right-click the game and go to properties and under the section Beta you can choose to participate in the Frontline version. It may be unstable but has more frequent updates over the stable build.
hats the thing..I tried to do this thing when it asked me to login with my steam, but it kept saying my password was wrong, which it was not. So wait..to answer my question. Will the game update automatically when the new version comes out? Or no? I scanned all across the options in game and I couldnt find anything...

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
If you can't login on steam then you can't play the frontline version. The DRM version is following the stable version which gets updated less frequent. If you can login on steam then follow MrChocodemon's steps to change your version to fronline. It should say "Secters of Grindea [frontline]" in your steam library if you've done everything correct. :D The memory room is located inside the Collectors HQ, up the stairs and to the left. Happy hunting. :p

Rivian1

Green Slime
If you can't login on steam then you can't play the frontline version. The DRM version is following the stable version which gets updated less frequent. If you can login on steam then follow MrChocodemon's steps to change your version to fronline. It should say "Secters of Grindea [frontline]" in your steam library if you've done everything correct. :D The memory room is located inside the Collectors HQ, up the stairs and to the left. Happy hunting. :p

:/ I bought the game beta. I was right that it will get updated, BUT THATS THE THING!? I cannot login. You guys are telling me to login to steam. ;-; It wont..let me. Idk why it wont. the password is correct. I SIGN out and back IN with the same password, so I don't understand...this is really bumming me out :/. I feel as if that the less frequently updated version is going not be updated for a course of many months...

Rivian1

Green Slime
Do I have to buy this game a THIRD time. The first was for my self and the second was for a friend. :/ This is bumming me out... If someone can add me on skype for a quicker way of communication, it would be GREATLY appreciated. I really need to get some understanding of some things. My Skype name is phantom.brave17 . Please help

GarlicJelly

Do I have to buy this game a THIRD time. The first was for my self and the second was for a friend. :/ This is bumming me out... If someone can add me on skype for a quicker way of communication, it would be GREATLY appreciated. I really need to get some understanding of some things. My Skype name is phantom.brave17 . Please help
Did your friend get it to work? I'm not really a fan of adding people on skype but I'll see if I can't make an exception. :p

Yuuki

Boar
:/ I bought the game beta. I was right that it will get updated, BUT THATS THE THING!? I cannot login. You guys are telling me to login to steam. ;-; It wont..let me. Idk why it wont. the password is correct. I SIGN out and back IN with the same password, so I don't understand...this is really bumming me out :/. I feel as if that the less frequently updated version is going not be updated for a course of many months...

contact the steam support

GarlicJelly

I can't really contact steam support if I cannot login to

their site. It doesnt make any sense that I can login to the steam I downloaded, but I cant login to the steam site. I know the password is the same, but its refusing to work..
That sounds really weird. Maybe you could try to link your steam account to your humble bundle page and see if that works. :/ I have never had that problem with steam and I've used steam for 6 years.... If you could take some screenshots that might help us solve your problem.

Rivian1

Green Slime
I can't really contact steam support if I cannot login to

the site wont let me login , It just keeps saying ''incorrect login''. It doesnt make any sense that I can login to the steam I downloaded, but I cant login to the steam site. I know the password is the same, but its refusing to work..

Rivian1

Green Slime
That sounds really weird. Maybe you could try to link your steam account to your humble bundle page and see if that works. :/ I have never had that problem with steam and I've used steam for 6 years.... If you could take some screenshots that might help us solve your problem.
Would it be possible to use skype for this? Like I share my screen and show you what I'm doing if thats all right?

GarlicJelly

Hmm, like I've said before, I really hate skype because they have a shitty way of protecting my IP. The last thing I want to happen is a DDos. XD But sure, I feel brave today!

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
The beauty of Steam Support is that you have to make an additional account^^
It's annoying when you have just a little problem, also because they tend to take pretty long sometimes, but they are super good at helping,