Infinite negative golds

Quentin

Green Slime
Hello :)

I got a little problem, i farm a lot with a friend and my money begin to go in the negatives. I had around 40 000 golds and now i have around - 1 400 000 000 golds...

And while i'm playing, my money continues to go down. I can't use golds no more, no refund, no buying stuff...

There's a picture of my inventory and Drive with my .cha character file.

Thank you :)

unknown.png

Drive with the .cha :
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1x2gTLWZZy3VRBuPjvBrN-qyL1by-3MsQ?usp=sharing

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
Hm, this is possible when you go over 2.1 billion gold, but shouldn't be for 40 thousand D:

There wasn't something that caused you to gain... 3.5 (+/- n * 4.2) billion gold was there?

Quentin

Green Slime
No, i was just farming champs Cards and i saw my golds with a negative sign. I did not notice what would have caused that.

taltamir

Rabby
They really should make gold an unsigned variable . There is no reason for it to have the possibility of being negative.
As well as create a check to not gain any more gold when reaching the max instead of looping back

Last edited:

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
And you think that Teddy has not thought about such things already?
Also, the C# signed Integer can be +/- 2,147,483,647 (32bit standard) which is kinda more Gold than you should be able to farm ingame. And it is easier to check if(x+y < 0) than if(x+y > int.MAX).