I've made up my mind - Gear design

UTech

Rabby
I've been in and out and I've finally sparked an idea of sorts.
My favorite game on the ps2 as a kid was FFXII, so I was hoping I could reference something from there.
The one that is most memorable to me, the license board. Where the more you kill monsters you get points to buy licenses to use equipment, which made a build-a-class workshop mechanic, as well as having bonuses the more you got into it. - a rough idea for that was getting a bonus of some sort for every maxed skill.

The other thing if this was realistic was magicite (or a reference to it like the other), the magical gemrocks mined for it's power that ended up being turned into a doomsday weapon that overpowered most the god's power in the game.

I don't know where this needs to be so sorry if I screwed up.

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
You're free to post your gear design wherever you want! Here or directly via e-mail doesn't matter :D

I think either of those can be worked with (although I'm not sure how a license board would be equipped!)

UTech

Rabby
You put it on a stick and whack people with it. Duuhh!
call it, "License to kill" and it's strictly a magic buff weapon where attack isn't an issue? - I think I'll leave that one alone as it seems that it would probably cause headaches.
-edit- I'm giving myself a headache trying to think of a logical idea >.<

Last edited:

UTech

Rabby
It's been a while since I have been here, and if this hasn't been touched on yet, I have a perfect yet simple idea that has some thought rather than excitement put into it.

A yellow ballon resembling that of this picture (thoughts being the yellow balloon, white string, red nose, eyelashes and smile).

This picture is the first business card for the family business my mother started in 2001. And our slogan has always been "#1 in making smiles happen". So presuming my awful idea hasn't been touched on I would like to change the thing.

Yellow balloon that looks like the logo in some way, and perhaps a description such as "This balloon is number one in making smiles happen."

Figured a balloon is more fitting to the game to some degree than a lame crystal or a board, and this idea isn't something I can regret suggesting.

Also, hi.

Attachments

• Capture+_2018-04-12-23-56-59.png
    Capture+_2018-04-12-23-56-59.png
    553.6 KB · Views: 10

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
I think we can arrange something nifty for that balloon! Could you PM what e-mail you used on the site when buying the game? We're keeping a list using the purchase e-mails as identifier, so I need to know how to find your entry!

UTech

Rabby
I think we can arrange something nifty for that balloon! Could you PM what e-mail you used on the site when buying the game? We're keeping a list using the purchase e-mails as identifier, so I need to know how to find your entry!
oh gosh I cannot recall, lukeanthonylynn@gmail,pi98, e3.14cgaming, I do not remember I constantyl have issues keeping track of things. most like has luke lynn/robinett, or pi/e3.14c in it. insomnia has me up at 3:34am so I can start rummaging through old emails for it sometime later today if I get time more awake for it. sorry for being such a hassle.

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Ok, I found you! I'll attach this forum thread to your e-mail so we know what to do!

UTech

Rabby
Ok, I found you! I'll attach this forum thread to your e-mail so we know what to do!
thank you, I appreciate it lots. Hopefully I can start helping out a bit more with the frontline testing for any bugs in between this move :)