Jumpkin pet - too hard to get?

Is the difficulty of catch the jumpking pet ok for you?

• Total voters

Bodock

Green Slime
Talking about the 3rd pet, the jumpkin:

I found really hard (almost impossible) to get it 'cause of the speed of the "combo".

I don't know if playing with the keybord instead of the joypad would help it, but after a lot of tries i had to give up.

So imo, it will be slowed down a little, at least in normal difficulty.

I'd like to hear your point of wiew.

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
I don't feel like digging in the forums but this has been discussed before. :p It's been said that the Jumpkin is crazy hard right now and as more pets gets added his difficulty will decrease. If you want to know more I suggest you look around for something with a title like: "Pet minigame is to hard!" :p Hope this was of any use.

I had a lot of trouble but stuck with it until I got it. Not looking forward to doing that again. I don't have good manual dexterity. Even so, I'm not sure they need to change it. I did get it eventually and though I did not enjoy it I'm sure others did.

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
No, it think it's too hard, BUT is is just hard because it is the last pet now and later the it'll be easier. Of course the last pet will be hard but i won't give up until i can beat that.

Momizi

Rabby
i did finaly get it once the game luckly gave me a easy QTE

but i feel it is too fast

not everyone is a Stepmania wizard

I believe that normal should make it easier than in hard... like everything else... unless it already is then OH GOD!!!...
Yeah I'm really bad at rhythm games...