Just a small suggestions + thoughts on the game

Cwschaub178

Green Slime
So this is a more stupid story that happened to me. I love the game btw, but when I first started it up, I was going through the settings and went to the controls. I saw quickslots 1-10. I saw they were all set to random letters (or atleast what looked like random) and changed it all to the actual number keys on my keyboard because I thought the quickslots were gonna be something like with minecraft where there are the slots at the bottom. I soon realized that that was the wrong decision lol. Just wanna say there should be a reset controls button for people that might mess up their controls like I did. Also if anyone wants to give me the original control combination that would be appreciated lol.
Another suggestion would be a zoom in/out feature. It's something that is common with many games and idrk I feel like it could change it a bit. Again, these are small, small suggestions ik.
Maybe a music feature in the menu where you could change the music or see what music is playing at the moments idk.

THOUGHTS ON GAME SO FAR:
One thing I really liked was obviously the callback to Secret of Mana and the snes era. I love the graphics and all that. I like the music as well it really fits. Overall really good game with a fun story and quests, etc.

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
You can delete the controls config in the game's AppData files. Windows Key + R, type "%appdata%", press enter, find the Secrets of Grindea fodler and delete Config.txt

I believe this will delete all settings though, including the in-game ones. A new file should be generated when you launch the game again.