Just Suggestion mind about the Mountain

AvonSenpai

Green Slime
Hi Grindea dev. team

Im just here and i dont know if i have any influence into the Game but im a BIG Japanese Fan i love the art , the lifestyle ( old Tradition ) Samurai age etc etc... i just love Japan and the culture and after i saw i didnt followed it but i saw the Mountain with the Japanese/chinese Art sprites (for the 3 or 4 Temple ?) and u had me more into this game as i was before ♥ so i need to mind my things about the Zone or Area on this game.

Well i dont know how much u finished there but i was thinking or better say love to see when this area has something like the Pumpkin Wood before u start with the Temple u need to finish the "Bamboo Forest" an area like the Pumpkin Wood where u need to solve Riddels with 4 Bosses !
The 4 Bosses are like the 4 Chinese Gods, "Azure Blue Dragon - Vermilion Bird - White Tiger - Black Turtle" This Gods staying for the 4 sky directions and the 4 Seasons. The Seasons meaning is maybe not Necessary here cause we have the Season Temple but they also stay for Elements and will perfect fit in Grindea i mean for the Boss Fights gameplay we have a pattern of elements for it.

Dragon = East , Wood (Earth)
Bird = South , Fire
Tiger = West , Metal (Thunder)
Turtle = North , Water

But the Importend thing here is they have still a Symbol for the Balance in the middel of all 4 and here comes the Grindea Temple. Because the Artifact rules the Temple the Balance broken in the Bamboo Forest and the Gods going Crazy cause of this and u need to stop them there. In the Middel usual stays a second Dragon but maybe we can here as a Temple Boss using the "Asura" myth from the Buddhism Asura means in a other Translate "Bickering Gods" what perfectly fits then with the Bamboo Forest~
Asura has 3 Faces or 4 and has 6 arms with swords so the Artifact should be something like a Sword or so then o: ?

Im Sorry for Bad English and maybe bad explain but thats usual my thinking of an area like this i dont know how it will going into the story or game really because im bad on story elements but well i hope my Idea got hearing from u.

Greetings Avon and still Have Fun with the Devolpment (Love the Game ♥)

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Hi Grindea dev. team

Im just here and i dont know if i have any influence into the Game but im a BIG Japanese Fan i love the art , the lifestyle ( old Tradition ) Samurai age etc etc... i just love Japan and the culture and after i saw i didnt followed it but i saw the Mountain with the Japanese/chinese Art sprites (for the 3 or 4 Temple ?) and u had me more into this game as i was before ♥ so i need to mind my things about the Zone or Area on this game.

Well i dont know how much u finished there but i was thinking or better say love to see when this area has something like the Pumpkin Wood before u start with the Temple u need to finish the "Bamboo Forest" an area like the Pumpkin Wood where u need to solve Riddels with 4 Bosses !
The 4 Bosses are like the 4 Chinese Gods, "Azure Blue Dragon - Vermilion Bird - White Tiger - Black Turtle" This Gods staying for the 4 sky directions and the 4 Seasons. The Seasons meaning is maybe not Necessary here cause we have the Season Temple but they also stay for Elements and will perfect fit in Grindea i mean for the Boss Fights gameplay we have a pattern of elements for it.

Dragon = East , Wood (Earth)
Bird = South , Fire
Tiger = West , Metal (Thunder)
Turtle = North , Water

But the Importend thing here is they have still a Symbol for the Balance in the middel of all 4 and here comes the Grindea Temple. Because the Artifact rules the Temple the Balance broken in the Bamboo Forest and the Gods going Crazy cause of this and u need to stop them there. In the Middel usual stays a second Dragon but maybe we can here as a Temple Boss using the "Asura" myth from the Buddhism Asura means in a other Translate "Bickering Gods" what perfectly fits then with the Bamboo Forest~
Asura has 3 Faces or 4 and has 6 arms with swords so the Artifact should be something like a Sword or so then o: ?

Im Sorry for Bad English and maybe bad explain but thats usual my thinking of an area like this i dont know how it will going into the story or game really because im bad on story elements but well i hope my Idea got hearing from u.

Greetings Avon and still Have Fun with the Devolpment (Love the Game ♥)
I love your enthusiasm and your suggestions about having a bamboo forest somewhere in the next area with riddles. I just love puzzles and riddles so I would totally be down for something like that. :D

As Own said it might be a little bit hard to whip up 4 new bosses right before they plan on releasing the next area. (I don't actually know when they plan on releasing the next area so saying "right before" might be a little bit misleading) If the game ever reaches the point where we have steam workshop available and the game becomes quite big we might see someone adding extra content like the 4 bosses of the elements. :)