Jyntax says hello

Jyntax

Green Slime
Hello everyone,

my name is Jyntax and I'm a 23 years old (for the next few hours at least. Gonna turn 24 tomorrow. xD) guy from Germany. I'd say I'm a nice person and I like it to translate games, to write walkthroughs/guides and many other things.

Also I'm working on an upgrade for my computer (Money money money. Something all of us want I guess xD) because I want to start a livestream and want to increase my own entertainment while playing videogames.

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask me. I'll see if I have an answer for it. ^^

Best regards,
Jyntax

Purrbidden

Giga Slime
Happy birthday.
..Sorry if I'm a little late on saying that, but hey, better than nothing I suppose. ;u;
It's interesting you're from Germany, mostly because I am too, aha. Which part are you from?
And I wish you good luck with your computer upgrades, livestreaming is extremely fun and I enjoy every bit of it when I can do so. You meet so many lovely people and the support you start gaining is quite fantastic. I'm sure you'll enjoy it once you're ready to start it yourself.

Jyntax

Green Slime
I was born in Berlin but I'm living in Göttingen - Niedersachsen.

I know I'll have fun livestreaming games. ^^ Started so many things to entertain people and they always were entertained, so I guess my personality fits into this whole let's play/livestreaming world. ^^

Purrbidden

Giga Slime
I was born in Berlin but I'm living in Göttingen - Niedersachsen.

I know I'll have fun livestreaming games. ^^ Started so many things to entertain people and they always were entertained, so I guess my personality fits into this whole let's play/livestreaming world. ^^

Oh? That's actually awesome, I was born in Berlin myself, but I moved around Europe a lot, then I moved to the UK and the states. A lot of traveling, but it's always refreshing to see others who are also from Germany. ;u;

That's great though, I enjoy watching others livestream. It always cheers me up when I'm upset or is a good distraction when I'm stressed out. It's also why I started, cause I wanted to give others that same satisfaction. Tell me when you start, ay? I'd love to watch you stream and all that. c:

Jyntax

Green Slime
I'll tell you as soon as I gonna start it, but it'll take some time before it happens.

Way before I start to stream I gonna set up 2 websites, get myself a server to host game servers and some teamspeak servers. I sorta wanna build a small company because I'm also planing on creating a game if I get the knowledge needed for that. ^^

Purrbidden

Giga Slime
I'll tell you as soon as I gonna start it, but it'll take some time before it happens.

Way before I start to stream I gonna set up 2 websites, get myself a server to host game servers and some teamspeak servers. I sorta wanna build a small company because I'm also planing on creating a game if I get the knowledge needed for that. ^^

No worries, please take all the time you need. I know how setting up can be, and getting everything you need and everything ready. ;u;

But that's a really good idea, and I wish you the best of luck with the websites and everything else. And I also wish you good luck on creating a game. I'm currently studying and researching things along those topics, maybe I'll be able to create a game myself, or help out on one.