Least Favorite enemy (Non boss)?

Pwarp

Green Slime
I think mine would have to be the Flowers. They look nice, but then...

And here I thought flowers were a beauty of nature. :p

What's your least favorite non boss enemy to fight?

Kezn

Green Slime
The pumpkins are annoying as hell to me. Hate to fight them, they are really quick and don't seem to care being hit.

Pwarp

Green Slime
The Jack-O-Lanterns seem to move out of the way faster, to me. Right when you think your about to hit them "Noope" and slide right on back. :p

iWAHN

Green Slime
I just hate the Boars ! :D even though i get kinda better at dealing with them i hate those beasts.

Garglius

Master Collector
Also perhaps those

rogues I found in the snow levels. They steal your money when they hit you

ark626

I also think whisps and thos crystals... i hate them cause they can be annoying as hell
and the bees are also not to be underestimated in groups...

Rabbys in Arcade Mode. After progressing real far (thus boosting your fighting ego) you reach a point where you'll think that they can never harm you again during re-runs. Well. You'll be mistaken. They're the Ivan Dragos of Grindea - always sneaking in that bite through a flurry of attacks when you least expect it - ruining your optimism early on in what seemed to be a good run!

Matt

Green Slime
Oddly enough I like all the enemies, except the Rabby their attack time right after another attack is madding I try to block and then they attack again or they miss and then attack right after with very little time in between the attacks.

IHeartPie

Halloweed
1st area - Rabbies - These sonuva will attack you relentlessly without mercy. Many good noobs were lost to these soulless killing machines.

2nd area - Boars.... dem boars. Ridiculously fast attack animations for such a fat creature. This is multiplied 10 folds when it's an elite and 100 folds when there is more than one boar in a room. I still have nightmares of being in a room with 5 elite boars. Someone save me.

3rd area - Rather than any one creature, it's the combinations. We have the fast jumpkins, which are easily dealt with using quick swings in front of you. BUT if theres a scarecrow mixed in, NOPE. You can't stun scarecrows and they will destroy you. One swing from them opens up many attacking opportunities for jumpkins as well. Okay, so you'll just kite, right? Good luck, since a halloweed has burrowed and is on it's way to destroying your behind. Guess you'll just have to block the halloweed's burrow attack right? HA, 3 lantern jacks have already surrounded you and are firing from all directions... I hate the pumpkin woods T-T.

4th area - Wisps, by a long shot. You wanna hit me? I'm over here~! HEY DON'T IGNORE ME! *Fires homing pellet* Haha! Now come hit me! That's right, closer, closer.... NOPE! FULL RETREAAAAAT~!

Salazni

Green Slime
BEES!!! bonly at the begining, the wisps afterwards are worst. all eneies are easy to take down with the flies spell, EXCEPT THE BEES!!!!

the boars arent too hard, if any of you have ever survived the room with the 5 boars without getting hit. much harder with multiple people however.

worst fight ive had hands down is hard mode sentry with all the wisps that end up being summoned with the guardians...

Salazni

Green Slime
for me it's when there are multiples with other enemies (like rabby's) around and the bees attack you from both sides! i know there was a mention that you can use the block rapidly to stop 2 bees coming at youfrom one side, but i'm not sure you could stop 2 simultaneous bees from both sides with quick button pushes like you could perfecting guarding bees from one side.

but try blocking attacks from 2 hard mode wisps who are protected by guardians. IMPOSSIBLE!

xoerli

Green Slime
I can't decide which enemy is the most annoying for me.. Either the ghosts or jack lantern because of the fire ( damn jack to complete the arena fight in "S" ) :p

I like the slime most.. But only the small one. It reminds me of Ragnarok ^^