Least Favorite enemy (Non boss)?

Scyris

Green Slime
Rabbits due to their insane attack speed and the range of their attack, but my all time most hated is the boars, they have way to much hp, do way to much damage, and if you get a elite one in arcade mode your pretty much fucked if there is no rock to hide behind. It attacks so fast and hits so damned hard, the attack speed is so fast that you pratcally cannot get a hit in without taking one in return.

RNorthex

Green Slime
the weeds that will follow you until you circle around them enough or shield
they -always- seem to find me at the exact time i have five million enemies i need to run away from in arcade mode >>
rabbits i don't really have a problem with, i only get hit if i get too greedy, after a while you just "feel" when they attack or not~
wisp are the worst in the 4th area

Deudeu

Green Slime
I'd say helloweeds, when you fight 3+ of them and they donc sync they burrowstrike it's riddiculous (+they are so tanky ;..;)
Wisp on the other hand, just do a barrel roll ! (And I've never played normal mode, maybe I should try it)

Momizi

Rabby
ghosts or wisps

ghosts are almost imposable to hit on hardmode when others are around Dx
I'd say helloweeds, when you fight 3+ of them and they donc sync they burrowstrike it's riddiculous (+they are so tanky ;..;)
Wisp on the other hand, just do a barrel roll ! (And I've never played normal mode, maybe I should try it)

they arnt so hard when you get a barrel sheild and just block there burowstrikes
they are olny bad when meny monsters are agrroed on yah

Horvath

Green Slime
Boars are a real pain I think, Ima just run at you and pretend thats my attack, lol nope have a headbutt XD

Momizi

Rabby
Boars are a real pain I think, Ima just run at you and pretend thats my attack, lol nope have a headbutt XD
boars arnt that hard once you know there attack patern
now if you run into a elite boar...
well your propley a deadman walking XD

Dulled

Rabby
Bees for sure. Mainly in arcade mode. When you finally defeat the boss, there are dozens of bees there to attack you from all sides! There is no way to block every one of them...

Sleep{0};

Green Slime
Elite Boar, hands down. Tiny recovery time from its basic lunge and a lightning-quick windup on a guard-smashing charge leads to many, many bad days.

Endasil

Rabby
Oh the bees, i hate them. I feel like they really destroy the pace of the game. I hate standing still with my shield up waiting for them to attack. Really wish those were not in the game at all.

1John5vs7

Green Slime
I think mine would have to be the Flowers. They look nice, but then...

And here I thought flowers were a beauty of nature. :p

What's your least favorite non boss enemy to fight?
Mutated Flowers. The perfect block is very difficult to time, their tunneling is difficult to break without taking damage, and they drop nothing useful.