Life Bar Above Damaged Enemies' Heads

y-aji

Green Slime
Just as the title states. Maybe just the last guy you hit? Currently it pops up in the bottom right, but that's hard to look at while paying attention to my timings.

Obviously taking it from a hud option to a sprite above the head may be time consuming, but just a thought.

I agree. I never look at the enemies health unless it's a boss because it's too out of the way for me to actually see it, as I need to concentrate when a bee attacks or when an enemy has a lot more health than expected...

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
I don't mind learning the max hp for all the mobs and then look at my damage to know how much hp the mobs have. :p I usually kill one and then count the amount of attacks it takes to kill that type of mob. :D But I might be more than just a casual player. xD

y-aji

Green Slime
That's fine, but what about mob bosses, or if you are sparring with 20 of them and you have to back and they get lost in the mix? I don't mind not knowing, I just don't find it terribly helpful in the corner.

ark626

I also would recommend a Lifebar if a Player gets hit. Because personally the life bar is fine but in battle i often just dont look at it until i died or a mate died

Fred

Developer
Staff member
We've talked about adding health bars to both enemies and other players. It would most likely be added as an optional thing that can be turned on or off, to please both the hardcore and casual players!