Lightning glove dmg question.

Sure,Lightning Glove gives some ATK and MATK plus sometimes zaps enemys but that "zap" thing is useless due low dmg.And here is one little question:does it go up with MATK?If not,can you please make it so?

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
Any damage is good damage my friend ;) Anyway, it's intended as an item for hybrid mage/warrior builds, and it complements the Earrings of Balance well. Seen as there are very few items that give both ATK and MATK I'd say it's probably essential to a build like that. Let's look at the best accessory combinations for pure damage:
  • Hybrid: Earrings of Balance, Lightning Glove: +40 MATK, +25 ATK, Lightning.
  • Mage: 2 x Larvarmband: +70 MATK, +20 CSPD.
  • Warrior: Actually the same as the Hybrid, due to the small DMG bonus of the lightning. Earrings of Balance + Red Ring only gives the same +25 ATK.
So really it's your best alternative to a Red Ring, seen as it gives the small damage bonus on top of a pure +10 ATK.

res7less

Jumpkin
By the way, I recently was playing multiplayer (not paying all too much attention) and it seemed as if I was triggering the zap anyway even though I wasn't wearing it just because the host was wearing it. Can someone confirm or disprove that?

Any damage is good damage my friend ;) Anyway, it's intended as an item for hybrid mage/warrior builds, and it complements the Earrings of Balance well. Seen as there are very few items that give both ATK and MATK I'd say it's probably essential to a build like that. Let's look at the best accessory combinations for pure damage:
  • Hybrid: Earrings of Balance, Lightning Glove: +40 MATK, +25 ATK, Lightning.
  • Mage: 2 x Larvarmband: +70 MATK, +20 CSPD.
  • Warrior: Actually the same as the Hybrid, due to the small DMG bonus of the lightning. Earrings of Balance + Red Ring only gives the same +25 ATK.
So really it's your best alternative to a Red Ring, seen as it gives the small damage bonus on top of a pure +10 ATK.
The problem is dmg from glove is very low(around 30 dmg),sure helps when you have fast or multiple attacks or both.
With 1H Red laser sword its adds ~+90 dps,but with 2H weapon zap happens a few times and doesnt seem to scale with anything at all,which means dps increase is +15-20 dmg.
I mean zap is realy weak and getting idea how to obtain it is kinda difficult(i havent figure it out for 4 hours of trying)
Sure its good,but not as earrings.

By the way, I recently was playing multiplayer (not paying all too much attention) and it seemed as if I was triggering the zap anyway even though I wasn't wearing it just because the host was wearing it. Can someone confirm or disprove that?
By now glove is glitched a bit:can proc by itself,havent tested it in mupltiplayer.BETA is BETA and glove is just came out so yeah...

Little thing i figure out minute ago:zap scales with MATK a bit:when i was full magic build(except i had glove to test it)
dmg went from 30 to 50-60.Its help when its comes to close and personal fight instead of planting peanuts ;).
For warriors nothing special:just a bit of dps for 1 handers,it seems 2 handers will need to wait 'til next dungeon :(

taltamir

Rabby
The glove procing by itself is due to having summoned minions out and it counting their attacks as your own attack.