Lost ALL Arcade progress.

So, i restarted my pc for updates and stuff, when it started up and i opened steam, SOG was uninstalled.
when i installed it again, for some reason all my arcade progress was LOST.
any suggestions on what to do? checked on backups, deleted and redownloaded, etc.

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Weird! The game shouldn't be able to uninstall itself from Steam - what you describe almost sounds like a system restore?

You mentioned you checked on backups? Does that mean you have no saves or backups in the "%APPDATA%/Secrets of Grindea" folder? If you do have backups there, then you should just be able to restore one of those!

Are you playing with the same Steam account? If so I wonder why Steam isn't downloading the cloud saves :confused:

Weird! The game shouldn't be able to uninstall itself from Steam - what you describe almost sounds like a system restore?

You mentioned you checked on backups? Does that mean you have no saves or backups in the "%APPDATA%/Secrets of Grindea" folder? If you do have backups there, then you should just be able to restore one of those!

Are you playing with the same Steam account? If so I wonder why Steam isn't downloading the cloud saves :confused:
yep, i am using the same steam account, i dont share games since i dont rlly trust people with my account