Mac Version!

Uncharted

Green Slime
Hello! So I was surfing through steam and I found that one of my friends wish listed "Secrets of Grindea" and my friend has a sweet taste in games and so I checked it out. Like usual the game was amazing and then I was looking at the price etc. etc. and I saw that it was co-op and it I was planning to get it with my friend so we can have some fun. And then it hit me, it was Windows only which I got disappointed. So I was looking for ways to communicate with the developer and I ended up here. I just wanted to say that if you make a Mac version it would be nice because I bet I'm not the only one asking for this and by a game like this it blew away many people due to how good the game looks. All I'm saying is, please make a Mac version as this will make a lot of people happy and I'm not the type who says do it and you will make a lot of money because I know every developer hates the type that says that. Thank you very much! I don't know if this argument was good enough to pass but at least I put feelings to it!