Make a "How to" for this Forum

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
There are many double or even tripple threads that all adress the same bug.
People don't use the search function...
I understand, when you post something that was in the old forum, you can't knwo if you weren't there. But here it would be nice if something like a Forum etiquette would exist.

Vilya

Developer
Staff member
Yes, a very good idea now that the bug reports are coming in at a quicker pace! I'll start writing an etiquette post for the bug reports forum right now :)

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
What about a 'User help user' section where you can ask little things that are not broken or so. This is the Beta Testing Forum but there are propably questions.

Vilya

Developer
Staff member
I think such questions could be asked either in General Discussion or here, depending on the subject! Do you have any questions in mind that you don't think would fit anywhere?

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
There were questions like "i can't submit my main quest" and with new beta testers/pre-ordereres there'll more questions like "how can i make the plant grow" or "how can i access this chest i saw" or "how can you jump over the small river"

Or for a different type "is there a way to test the skills instead of making a new character" or even completly different "how can i make links look like text" (url=)(/url) etc

I know all the answers, but others will have questions. We could, instead of making a dedicated subforum, make a thread in the "General Discussion" or "Suggestions". A small guide to the beta with helpful advice like the /respec command, a simple guidline for the newcomer.

Vilya

Developer
Staff member
Yes, you have convinced me! :( Your ideas are too good today, I will start up a Beta FAQ since those kinds of questions seem to be the most frequent right now