Mini-Game Practice?

Mythics

Green Slime
Hello,

Just wanted to throw out the idea of being able to practice the many different mini-games in SoG. My first thought on how it might be implemented would be to have them in Arcade Mode. It could be as basic as a single NPC with a menu where you could pick from any mini-game (pet catching, chicken roundup, fishing, etc).

It could start you out on a low difficulty and each time you complete one, unlock a new level of difficulty. So if you choose chicken roundup (or whatever it's called), you may start off with a 30 second timer and 3 chickens. Then level 2 adds a couple Bloomos. Then level 3 adds more chickens and so on.

My preference would be for this to just be to practice. I kinda stink at several of the challenges when going up the mountain, so after the first few floors I just skip them altogether. The items you get are far more worthwhile on the first few floors compared to the difficulty imo. While the items are far better later on, there's the chance that they don't go along with your build AND you might end up taking a lot of damage to get them.

A better implementation might be preferred, but this was my thought on how it might be done. :)