Multiplayer damage-reduction bug

NegaNova

Green Slime
Not sure how we triggered it, but in a couple of instances where I was playing with my partner in the beginning stages of the game (we both started new characters) - in the beginning fighting areas with blobs and rabbits, my partner developed the meteorite spell, and at some points, all her spells suddenly only did 1 - 5 damage, even though they would normally average 99 - 102 damage.

We saved and quit, I re-hosted, and her damage was back to normal.. but about 8 minutes later, her spells suddenly went back down to 1 - 5 damage again. I re-hosted a third time, and it seemed to go back to normal.

Jaenan

Green Slime
So they haven't fixed it. I encoutered this bug last year. It seems as though it adds your magic damage to your melee damage. Me and a friend took turns hosting the game and we noticed the one who joined had their magic powers turned to fodder, but our melee damage was buffed up way into the 500's.

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Did any of you two, or the ones you were playing with, use quickslotted weapons that you switched between?

What skills did you use (both the server, and the client)?