Mushroom world :D

Does this game need more Mushroom typed things?

• Total voters

ark626

I think this game has a serious lack of mushrooms in it, meaning mushroom weapons, mushroom enemies, mushroom maps :D

We seriously need some mushroom typed pets.
I would love some Mushroom items like a Shroomhelmet or a Mushroom

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
I'd like a hat that makes me look like a Death Cap. Not only because it sounds cool. XD

ark626

:D Yes :D
And not just that you could also have Shroom Arrows (cosmetic only) and a Shroom armor so you would look like a shroom Warrior :D

Fred

Developer
Staff member
Luckliy for you, we're way ahead on the mushroom front! Here's a link to an old entry from our devlog, talking a bit about Mount Bloom: http://www.secretsofgrindea.com/index.php/blog/2708

It's quite an old screenshot and we have some graphical improvements in mind, but the layout of the area, most of the quests and all enemies are down on paper, we just have to implement, test and iterate it all to perfection!

Also, here's a few animations from the enemies of the area:

ShroomMove.gif
tumblr_mvvdk0eCC01sm1d9lo1_250.gif

CrystalIdle.gif
CrystalSpin.gif

Larv.gif

ark626

Yaay :D I love mushrooms :D
These enemies look awesome. I recommend also an equipable hat :D
COuld the first enemy this cure jumping shroom be a possible pet? :D

Aurophobia

Halloweed
:D Yes :D
And not just that you could also have Shroom Arrows (cosmetic only) and a Shroom armor so you would look like a shroom Warrior :D

My god, cosmetic arrows is genius. Though the best they could probably work with is the animation it makes upon hitting the enemy, and the type of trail it leaves when fired.

ark626

Yeah i tought a lot about those cosmetic arrows :D
But i wasnt sure if the idea is quite good enough to annoy the devs with :D Do you really think its good?

Antar

Green Slime
I'm pretty sure he's high on shrooms...

You can tell by the abuse of the Mr.Green/Big Grin smiley.

ark626

dont shout so loud, you are waking the colors.
Ahhh they are sooo pretty :D
Sooooo many colors they are so fluffy and yummy :D