My first two suggestions

I think it would be neat if the bees had a 75% evasion chance instead of being unable to hit while passive. And if one does a perfect block on a bee it would be nice if it instantly died. This way one would have ha few choices in killing the bees but they would still be anoying (which is there thing i assume).
Now they are the most dreaded enemy in the game for me (in the demo atleast).

My favorite magic is the snow-ball-summon-thing, i really like it in story mode but it bothers me that i can't recall it in arcade mode. Do you think it would be too powerful? It gives an emotional relashionship to the summon if able to be called back when low on hp so that it slowly can regenerate while not on the field and then be called forth again.

Aurophobia

Halloweed
Bees are still hittable by Cloud Strike Bronze Charge while flying, and you can hit them while they are swooping down to hit you. I am totally against making them any easier than they are currently.

The ice summon comes back after you advance to another room, and at full health. I don't like the idea of it coming back over and over by calling it back, and re-summoning it after you run for your life for a few minutes in arcade mode, as it would promote very passive play. I would suggest splitting your skill points between him and a damaging spell. All of this however is my own opinion.