New Area Idea, Mount Idea And New House Idea

ReAlicee

Green Slime
So, I have an idea for a new area in Grindea, in the black open space on the map, at the far left corner, there should be a sea. So later in the game you get a boat pass of some kind to a new land, that could be a sequel to Secrets of Grindea, and the next has a new name like, Secrets of (insert name here) Or my preferred outcome, to have the boat pass go to the area and explore, but still its secrets of grindea, same game. it could be DLC but i dislike that idea too. this was an idea to add more content to the game, but not ending it when all the spaces on the map are filled up. Also more off topic stuff from this thread, Mounts, I think mounts would make a good idea for many reasons, they could move fast, allowing the player to get places quicker, although you could jsut teleport, but that takes away the fun of riding on a rabby or flopping around on a green slime! Maybe, you have your pet, and you feed them enough stuff and they evolve! and they become rideable! In this case they should add more pets to turn into a mount, such as a cat, maybe a mt bloom mushroom, the snow monster thing from seasonne, a pecko from the flying fortress, even a chicken from startington! To our next idea, I Think that your house can be moved to different places such as Startington, Mt. Bloom, and stuff like that, and you can have your own property, like a lawn and backyard, it wouldnt be accessable from walking, you'd have a teleport plate, for example, say you had a startington property, it would look like one of the first floors of arcade mode but a little bigger.

Feel free to comment your ideas or suggestions to this!

Own

Mounts would work in a game like... CrossCode, I think. But in terms of SoG, the areas are way too small. Maybe is there were a lot of branching side areas off the beaten path, little areas filled with tons of monsters tucked in forest paths, but you would never be on a mount for longer than 5 seconds as stands. :p

The biggest area without teleportation is the winter area. And it was supposed to have one originally, south of the yeti igloos.