New fight style?

marcos112233

Green Slime
hello, sorry for my bad english but, what do you think about a monk style?
fist weapons, claws etc. a class whit high atack speed and element atack "fire thunder water heart", this class have a low atack range but a high atack speed and good combos, the first class whit "combos"

gravity mage: control the gravity like the diamond in the sky fortress
make a zone where the speed of monter are decreaser and the speed of player are increased
a gravity bomb or bombe nucle: atrack the enemy to center of skill and do a little damage afther a time explode maybe or simple do little damage

a spearman medium atack range medium atack speed and medium damage.
jump: you jump to a selected location and do damage in a short zone

manitas: use the "mana" to create mini robots to atack like the plant in heart magic robots scale whit magic
shield static: create a shield in the front of character to block a littles damage. etc

PD: again, sorry for my bad english

Personally I'm kinda like eh at these. They're not bad ideas, it's just that I feel like they're already implemented.

I mean, we already have greatswords for a mid-range option, and they're slow to compensate. As much as I'd like a weapon effecting movement, we have the Blink spell for that.

Shortswords are the short range option, and actually already have quite a few combos. (Regular attacks+effects+insult to injury+rapid stab, dash into anything, dodge-counter into anything, etc.)