noclip cheat

scorpian3600

Green Slime
look ive beaten up to the begging of the demo so far legitimately and i dont want to go through that damned trick phasing puzzle again (i lost my save due to hardware errors) so is there anyway i can just like ....noclip to the end of the puzzle

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
You can use program like Cheat Engine to hack your position and "teleport".

EDIT:
Wait, this topic is year old D:

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
No necro is complete without this image:

704128d1359601749t-new-school-gravity-bikes-thread-necromancy-thread-necromancy-demotivational-poster-1271554886.jpg

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
I don't get it.
KOOXz7k.png
How is that even...

Some forums have a rule which says you can't post in threads older than X time (e.g. one month). Breaking this rule, or generally replying to old thread, is called "thread necromancy", "necro-posting" etc. You just replied to a thread that was created on Apr 25, 2016. The user that created it is no longer even active, thus your post might be considered useless and irrelevant (such posts are especially irrelevant, when they refer to something that isn't a thing anymore, but it's not the case here). Replying to years-old inactive threads is considered bad by many people (not me tho, if the post adds something), and sometimes people go as far as prefer to make a new thread on the same topic, rather than continue the old one.

That's the thread necromancy. There's no rule forbidding it on this forum (no rules in general, actually), so we are just making jokes here.

gyHCqsU.png
Got it, kid? (I can't believe I had to explain this)