Pet feed [Mana]

CaptainPie

Green Slime
Is the only item in the game that gives your pet mana xp the berries?
I've found that players who choose the path o' the warrior have a better and easier time getting stats due to being able to feed their pet the attack potions, whilst players who choose to go for the mage path have a harder time getting magic attack and mana.

Right now the mages are a little bit unloved, I only found one staff so far, if you want to go for a magic attack weapon anyway that's what you can get, now players who use swords, pfft there's a selection o' a few already.

Where's the mage love? :/

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
We'll be rebalancing this at some point, since the pet food currently favors DMG a lot, while other paths are very difficult to go down. I can't really say when we'll do the overhaul, but we do have the problem on our radar!

CaptainPie

Green Slime
We'll be rebalancing this at some point, since the pet food currently favors DMG a lot, while other paths are very difficult to go down. I can't really say when we'll do the overhaul, but we do have the problem on our radar!
Thank you for the answer Teddy! Good to know the mages will get some love after all! You and the others keep up the good work with this game!

PS: Get another staff weapon in there! :p

Last edited: