Pls help about steam achiev

droiid

Green Slime
So, im doing a hard mode run and currently 100% everything, all I need to do now is the tower and whatever comes after(first time playing). Thing is, I accidentaly pressed on dificulty setting and changed it to normal, I instantly changed it back tho, is the challenge accepted achiev not available for me anymore?

Own

Super simple solution! The game creates a ton of backups of your save files every hour of playtime. You can just load up a save file from before you adjusted the difficulty. :)

Your Grindea folder is in: Start -> Run -> %APPDATA%/Secrets of Grindea/

Then follow this video to find your save files and see how to restore an older save:

droiid

Green Slime
Super simple solution! The game creates a ton of backups of your save files every hour of playtime. You can just load up a save file from before you adjusted the difficulty. :)

Your Grindea folder is in: Start -> Run -> %APPDATA%/Secrets of Grindea/

Then follow this video to find your save files and see how to restore an older save:
So thats the only way? Oh no

droiid

Green Slime
Update: Just switching back and forth still get u the update, no worries, but Noé im stock with 99% :/

Own

Update: Just switching back and forth still get u the update, no worries, but Noé im stock with 99% :/

Chances are you're missing some achievement in the Trophies menu. I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's the gardening one?