POPORING !!! or should I say Green Slime !!!

Poring

Rabby
Hi every one, I'm the new guys XD... I don't know what more to say than I love it !!! I've noticed this game since sumer 2012, after watched the trailer I'm hooked. I remember it said the game will be released in late 2013, then i waited and came again, it said early 2014 ( or something like that ), and man ... I've waited long enough !!! well ... still have to wait some more. But really, it a great game !!! It remind me alot of Ragnarok and I love that game even for now. Seriously, the card drop, the only hat fashion, ... and the green slime card help you loot better ? the slime can't even loot ! I've follow the game like about a week now, every day i check the forum for new patch. I love this game so much. I hope I can give suggestion or bug or help anyway i can. When i play ragnarok, I have alot of though about how it should be to be better, but it's already a big ... strong ... system ... game ... by the time i play, can change anything. Now I just hope i can give you guys all of my though about Secrets Of Grindea !!! XD ... It'll be my honored if any of my ideas' can become true !!!

PS: my english's kinda sloppy, sorry 'bout that. If anything's wrong, just tell me ^^! ...

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Your english is fine. :p I could understand you and that's what communication is all about!

Poring

Rabby
Yay ^^ ty ... I didn't even expect more than one person would give me a feedback ... Love the game and the forum too >.<