Possibly more "I" in the chicken "AI"

Aegis of Ages

Green Slime
I know this sound like a weird and arbitrary request, but I was wondering if it would be possible to make the chickens a bit smarter. Or possibly move the coop in the starting town.

Currently the chickens will kind of home in on it, but will ultimately go between the cliff and the coop only to be chased back and start the cycle all over again. I spent almost fifteen minutes looping chickens around the thing before just kind of started scooting them in by walking into them when they got close enough.

Would it be possible to have them mind the gap or make it small enough to not be as challenging. I know the game is supposed to be difficult, but I feel as though this particular mission could be made a bit shorter since it's back in the begining town.

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
You just need to learn how to handle chickens. Their behavior is simple:
-by default, they move randomly around
-if they get attacked, they enter panic mode
-they avoid whatever hit them (e.g. player), so they just move directly away from it
-after few seconds they return to normal behavior

Keeping it in mind, chasing chickens to coop isn't that difficult.

Aegis of Ages

Green Slime
I'll try again on my new file but it seemed like they would always slant into the corner and get behind the coop. Thanks for the adivce.

Aegis of Ages

Green Slime
I found out what I was doing wrong. I had assumed they ran away from the location you hit them from, not your current location. I was trying to get into position to hit them again before they had stopped, making it stupid hard. Thank you for your advice.