Potion amount bug?

Frail

Green Slime
Was playing through multiplayer and got to our 3 potion unlock went onto single player and was doing the quests I have already done. I did the Yes option on the "you have already completed this quest" on Remedi's 2nd potion unlock quest. It has now locked me onto 1 potion Remedi is showing up as a human in the shop but when I talk to him he is a pumpkin and there is a blue ! indicator on Pott but talking to him does not progress the ability to gain more potions or do any of the quests with Remedi. Not certain how to fix this and get my 3 potions.

OriginalNuttah

Green Slime
Was there any resolution to this as I'm having this same bug.

Same as OP posted.
Was playing multiplayer first then went through on single player after and selected to skip quest as already completed and this bug occurred.

As you can see quest is complete
1709655475754.png

But as OP posted still getting the message asking to help
1709655609515.png

Sprite showing as adult human
1709655703508.png

Dialogue screen as pumpkin
1709655735590.png

Potion screen as shows potion from multiplayer run through equipped but also locked
1709655838206.png

Last edited:

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
That's odd that it doesn't set your potions properly after the skip!

What happens if you typ "/toggleflag _Event_GetSecondPotionFlask" in the chat, and then reload the game?

mokou1587

Green Slime

What happens if you typ "/toggleflag _Event_GetSecondPotionFlask" in the chat, and then reload the game?
sry im chinese player English is not good……

typ it also skip the misson
reload savedata just two potions (third also locked
remedi's model change to pumpkin but chat it he turn to mushroom type

have some commands to reset this missons line?

OriginalNuttah

Green Slime

Thank you for your quick reply, this seems to have worked.

Remedi is now a pumpkin in both sprite and dialogue screen and the blue ! has gone from Pott. I will continue with the game and report if any further potion issues occur.

MooseMouse

Green Slime
I have the same problem my second Potion is locked. Remedi's sprite shows as a young person but the text box shows as a pumpkin. I tried typing "/toggleflag _Event_GetSecondPotionFlask" and reloading but no luck.