PressHeartToContinue / DexterityBonus / Dodger stream.

KeronAge

Green Slime
yep, i saw a couple more in youtube, i alredy recomended the game to a lot of friends, at least 7 alredy got it... the others are waiting to get pay on the work hahaha, i alredy buyed the game in a page who acepts ar$(pesos argentinos) but the assholes still owe me the game (the send you the game througt steam as a gif) coz i cant use the credit card for at lest 3 months T.T ... 17 days pased since i buy it u.u so im destroying the demo :B

Own

They farmed the first screen of Seasonne for literally an entire hour to make up for Dodger getting the card and him not. Glad I caught this on the vod so I could skim through it. Such a thing as too much farm. :p

Dodger puts almost all her points into support skills and almost never uses them, which means she gets carried so hard by Sam. :( I wonder if this is why the devs wanted to remove support skills? They do kind of make the game less enjoyable if it's your first or second skill, instead of third, and constantly recasting them does get tedious - outside of Arcade Mode. But I love them in Arcade Mode...

They do seem to be having a ton of fun, though. :D Sam is absolutely wrecking every boss so quickly with Heroic Slam, too.

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
I wonder if this is why the devs wanted to remove support skills? They do kind of make the game less enjoyable if it's your first or second skill, instead of third, and constantly recasting them does get tedious - outside of Arcade Mode. But I love them in Arcade Mode...
I like the idea of support skills, but I think the way they're implemented at the moment doesn't give them the credit they deserve. Removing Protect would completely screw me over for Arcade as well ._.

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Now we know who to call for S-grade fae voices! :D

And yes, the game is like a creeping plague on the streaming community, randomly popping up somewhere just when it looked like the world was rid of it for good! Not sure how that happens...

Maybe it's because whenever a big streamer plays it, some other big streamer puts it on his/her "to play list", but has to work through some backlog first so X weeks go by before it appears on the next stream

Disclaimer: I, like most humans, have no idea what I'm talking about; it might very well be random recommendations and people stumbling over the game via Steam Discovery

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
Maybe it's because whenever a big streamer plays it, some other big streamer puts it on his/her "to play list", but has to work through some backlog first so X weeks go by before it appears on the next stream
Do streamers do that? I spose the big ones might get gifted games and stuff, and they can't play all of them at once.

JamesKT

Boar
I honestly wouldn't know about that. I'm a small time streamer but I always attempt to find time to stream some Grindea (at least)once a week. :p