Problem: Arcade Mode is Casual Mode, too easy.

Own

Solution: If you're one of the 33 people who have beaten Arcade, type /beastmode ON (case sensitive) at the start of an Arcade run and enjoy the fun!

upload_2015-9-29_8-35-53.pngupload_2015-9-29_8-36-29.png

Actually dying in Arcade for the first time in 1P in a few dozen runs is fun. :D Sentry whooped me hard, shame I didn't get a Damage Potion to deal with it. Maybe things would have been different with Phaseman!

How far can you get?

Own

The amount of HP on the hands are interesting.

I assume their HP is so high because @Teddy has the hands set at level 0 or level 1, possibly? Since their level would never actually matter. That would mean if their stats were adjusted up to your level, their HP would be insane. I wonder if their damage is also out of control?

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
The amount of HP on the hands are interesting.

I assume their HP is so high because @Teddy has the hands set at level 0 or level 1, possibly? Since their level would never actually matter. That would mean if their stats were adjusted up to your level, their HP would be insane. I wonder if their damage is also out of control?

That is indeed exactly what's happening :D

Since some people are actually using the beastmode command, and it is really easy to change, I've set their level to 10 (same as GUN-D4M) for the next patch!

Ardeof

Rabby
Only managed to get to floor 9 so far

That spell is kind of overpowered. I thought 2H whirlslash was above most of the other spell/meelee builds, but haven't gotten around to trying the fire cone spell. Interrupts monsters and does about a 2H smash amount of damage. Wow. That spell probably 1 hits scarecrows with ease.

Senpai Artorias

Green Slime
What u guys saying about when we have for arcade a second mode like story - Hardcore Arcade mode so instand of trying to get a Balance for both Audience people the Arcade mod just having an easier Arcade mode for the normal casual players and a hardcore one for the Accident people to this mode :p with more challenges and tweaks making it harder and more evil as them ever seen right now ;D.(@Teddy my eyes wandering on u and ur evil Ideas u ever had to challenge this guys saying its to Easy right now ;D).

Only Problem what i expect would how it will be done with the Highscore lists or it will have a Seperate Highscore for Hardorce runs or something . -. ?

Greetings