Proposal For Alternate Blindfold Sprites.

So there are three different blindfolds in the game - black, haunted, and white. They differ by color, but there is also another subtle difference - the shape of the sprite.

In the picture attached, you can see the subtle differences between the black and the white blindfold. On the front sprites, the white blindfold has its front lifted slightly up and doesn't have the 4 pixels at the bottom, covering less of the character's face and more of his forehead as a result. On the side sprites, you can see that the black blindfold appears to go over the character's bangs, and clip slightly with the hair on the back of his head, while the white blindfold appears to go under his bangs and has no clipping. The black sprite appears to be shifted slightly forward compared to the white one, which is the source of this visual difference.

My problem is, as you may have guessed from my character's clothing, I'm very fond of the black color. But I like the white blindfold's shape a lot more because it makes the face look less obscured and looks less thick from the side view, giving me an impression that it is indeed a small strip of cloth wrapped around his eyes rather than a whole bath towel. Because of this, I was wondering if it'd be okay to ask for alternate sprites for the haunted and black blindfolds that match the white blindfold's more elegant shape, but retain their colors, so I and people like me can have the best of both worlds with the preferred color and preferred shape.

I understand that this is almost certainly way too mild and petty of a concern to spend an artist's time and effort on, but these blindfolds are my favorite cosmetics in the game, so I figured I should at least give it a try, maybe I'll get lucky.

Attachments

• 8794408.700000001_Blindfolds.png
    8794408.700000001_Blindfolds.png
    163 KB · Views: 5