[Question]Is ther any way to get Lumber Axe?

As you "quessed" from a title,I have a question:is there any way to get Lumber Axe without switching to oldest version?I mean we got new 2h hammer that have 10 more dmg,but i like the look of Axe,so please,can any1 tell me how to get it?

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
Questions like this should probably be in the General Discussion section, but I'm sure no-one will mind :p

The only way to get it legitimately is to get someone with an old save file to give you it in multiplayer, but I somehow doubt that's happening. You'll either have to switch to an older version (in which case it replaces the chest with the flower whip in) or go without. Alternatively it does appear in Arcade Mode, but it requires a lot of work to get to the area in which you can buy it.

Questions like this should probably be in the General Discussion section, but I'm sure no-one will mind :p

The only way to get it legitimately is to get someone with an old save file to give you it in multiplayer, but I somehow doubt that's happening. You'll either have to switch to an older version (in which case it replaces the chest with the flower whip in) or go without. Alternatively it does appear in Arcade Mode, but it requires a lot of work to get to the area in which you can buy it.
Thanks for response!Can you please tell me version that contains axe?

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
I couldn't tell you exactly (and I'm not even sure how you'd revert to the version) but it will be a small window of versions in between the first Frontline prototype of the Season Temple and either the final boss being added or the sounds being added to the temple, might even be a version after that as well. I can't really give you much more info - you'll have to find the rest out yourself (or, ask someone else).

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
First version that contained axe is 0.595a.

EDIT:
Also, you can't revert Steam game to older version. Unless you find this version somewhere else ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)