Quickslots suggestions.

Rusty

Green Slime
In the menu, I think that the default quickslots would be better oriented/more symmetrical feeling if it was positioned in the middle instead of on the left side. The reason is because on the controller, you have to hit left-trigger to access the left quickslots and right-trigger to access the right quickslots. The menu should match this in my opinion.

Also, I don't like how the game auto-adds new skills to a certain quickslot that is not the choice of the player. I usually plan on adding my new skill to a particular quickslot spot that I want it to be anyway, so the fact that new abilities are auto-added to a spot that I don't want them in makes me have to go delete them every time... It's a small complaint, but I do find it a bit irritating. Lol. There should either be an option for which quickslot the player wants new skills to be added to, or an option to turn this feature off completely.

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
1. Yes that default being the in the middle totally makes sense
+1 from me on that

2. The auto adding of skills is for new players so they easily understand the concept. But maybe there should be an option for experienced players to turn that of, if they don't like it.