Randomize Name

Geir

Green Slime
Hi! I apologize if this has been mentioned before but personally I'd love for there to be a "randomized"
name already put in when I choose to randomize character. I've found myself playing away from the
keyboard from time to time and unless I'm missing something obvious (which I often do),
there doesn't seem to be a way to start the game with the 360 PC pad without putting in a name?
Or hey maybe add a joypad-keyboard thing when the Name option is highlighted with a joypad?
Just a minor thing really but I think random names can be neat!

edited a typo >:|

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
I can help out with the names for this randomize name pool. :p Here's some off the top of my head:
Stick Dude
Branch Man
Berry Girl
Fat Joe
Mozart
Jenkins
Pikachu
Göran
Stig
Eddison

Last edited:

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Haha, it's a pretty nice idea, actually! Especially for me, who spam into Arcade Mode fifty times a day to test stuff...

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
I do random character when I play Arcade as the Highscore list looks more fun that way. :p
Having the random name would be like the ice in my drink.

Geir

Green Slime
Haha, it's a pretty nice idea, actually! Especially for me, who spam into Arcade Mode fifty times a day to test stuff...
Exactly! :D~
Also if you're playing on a touch device, like the Surface Pro (which the game runs awesomely on!),
it won't allow me to pull up the keyboard to put in a name (unless I play in a window) so I have to attach this
physical keyboard to put in some letters. I mean that is just so much hard work and I'm far too lazy for it.