Reverse Golden Essence Exchange In Arcade

So there is a way to buy golden essence, which is generous and appreciated. But I personally am at a point where I have purchased everything that requires golden essence, and it is now accumulating in my inventory with no outlet. Perhaps a reverse exchange functionality could be added to one of the bank NPCs, so it could at least be invested towards expanding my house?

Own

Sounds like Teddy needs to put together a Golden Hood for people like you.

999 Golden Essence.

Do you feel complete?

(tbh I wouldn't mind this, give me something to endeavor forever towards)

Sounds like Teddy needs to put together a Golden Hood for people like you.

999 Golden Essence.

Do you feel complete?

(tbh I wouldn't mind this, give me something to endeavor forever towards)
And what will you suggest when (not if) I get that one as well? A 9999 essence hood?

Own

That would require 39,960 blue essence, subtracting what you get from the end of runs, so I'd suggest at that point you let the great-grandkids finally turn off the life support nanobots. Or install a different game. :naniva:

That would require 39,960 blue essence, subtracting what you get from the end of runs, so I'd suggest at that point you let the great-grandkids finally turn off the life support nanobots. Or install a different game. :naniva:
Quitter talk. I wouldn't even invite you to the ceremonial opening of the 7185th guest bedroom in my arcade house with such a loathsome attitude.

Anyway, ye, I want to cash in my 20 golden naked women for some furniture. Pleese gib reverse exchange.