[Visual] Screen Offcenter Bug

Tactrix

Rabby
When I put the screen on full screen mode, it doesn't center on the screen it slides way off to the right and cuts a piece of it off, now I'm running a 1680x1050 resolution so that might be partially why, check it out when you have a chance :).

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
How does it look in Windowed Fullscreen? Does it get better if you switch zoom to 1x or 2x?

Tactrix

Rabby
How does it look in Windowed Fullscreen? Does it get better if you switch zoom to 1x or 2x?
When I switch the zoom the screen itself windows so it doesn't actually zoom in and out at full screen it just breaks from fullscreen to zoom 1 which is a tiny windowed screen and zoom 2 which is a medium windowed screen that's the one I'm playing in right now.

Redhare

Green Slime
Hi, I'd like to report that I'm getting the off center visuals as well.

Hahaha mid comment I just found out that if I play in Window Full mode under the fullscreen option it fixes the problem! Funnily enough I couldn't see this option as it was off screen, but I lucked out I guess! So give that a shot if you can Tactrix.

iWAHN

Green Slime
Can confirm that bug too even though when i change it to zoom 3x it seems to be good on fullscreen.
Regular i play windowed full but i i wanted to try nvidia shadow play so i had to change to fullscreen.