Would you want this in the game?

• yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

ReAlicee

Green Slime
So I'm going to throw this idea out there, but then there's going to be people being like but seasonne!!!!! And I've thought of a solution to that. first, for autumn, all over the map there will be falling leaves, except in mt bloom, cuz duh, its a cave. Winter, lakes are frozen over, but there are small fishing holes for fisherpeople. Spring, there would be no spring before the temple, and a bunch of flower growth. With summer, it will basically be the same as the base game as of right now, except occasionally from a hot day, there would be yellowish grass. now, with the seasonne issue. With the enemies, there would be, for the yeti, in the rest of the seasons, beside winter, it would have a brown coat like the boars, for the ice slime, would turn into a new slime, a yellow slime, and change back into ice when winter strolls back around, frostlings would wear less hot clothes, but still that unforgettable hood. Now for the bigger problem, the toy factory and santa and mrs. claus, first idea, either they say they should've moved farther up north, or, they would move farther up north, into a new area, not implemented yet, thats the harder one. I personally would adore seasons, especially the potential for the spring and autumn ones, a thunderstorm, and a bunch of leaves for fall, maybe the NPC infront of the family's house in seasonne, the person in front would be raking leaves in the fall. Anyway, reply with your answers and suggestions.