Secrets of Grindea is fantastic. I have a question though

Cirbyo

Green Slime
Hey there.

Me and my friends are loving this game, we are currently plowing through the story line as a 3 man-team, and it is incredibly fun. We are currently at a 60% completion, and we try to find and finish every single side quest, so we can get as much loot, and fun as possible out of our purchases. Picking up items just always feels so satisfying even if the item itself, is worthless.

Now praise aside, is there any updates for the story incoming? I'm sure you have many other things to do, and I know there is arcade mode, but me and my buds prefer to progress in a world that we can explore. So since we are nearly done with the main story (and all side quests) I was just wondering if you could give us some sort of confirmation that there's more story on the close horizon? I've seen videos from February, and the games story line hasn't seemed to be worked on since. Again, this is not me demanding more story, but simply asking if you could put my soul at ease by giving us some sort of confirmation of more story to come?

As the game is right now, game-play wise (collecting, fighting, leveling up.) I would rate it an easy 7/10 when playing single player, and a 8/10 in multiplayer. And once the story is finished, it would easily bump up to a 9/10.

Thanks for the fun you've given me and my friends for the past two days, and hopefully more to come.

Last edited:

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
I've heard rumors about the next area and that it will be available in the near future (which could be 3-4 months). Just cross your fingers and read all patch notes posted. :p And if you're not on the frontline version yet, get on it since we frontliners get the area before the stable version!

Vilya

Developer
Staff member
The next thing on our to-do list (once Fred gets back from exhibiting the game in Gothenburg this weekend) is to start making one or two more entries on the Main Story quest. After that we're gonna head into the winter area!

Can't give you an ETA other than that if you're on Frontline you'll get it faster but in smaller pieces than the Stable version users ;D

hadig5

Rabby
You can always change from stable to frontline or frontline to stable as u like. (If u try the frontline and don't like it)