Secrets of Grindea soundtrack now on Bandcamp

Howdy! I’ve just released the SoG soundtrack on Bandcamp, so you can check it out there in addition to Steam.

https://luckylionstudios.bandcamp.com/album/secrets-of-grindea-original-soundtrack

Bandcamp allows you to stream the entire soundtrack for free, so if you’re a little strapped for cash you can now stream The Fallen Collector or the arcade remix of Temple of Seasons without having to search YouTube for a bootleg!

Thanks for listening, I’m very grateful.
Riley

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
Will this get updated as new tracks are added to game? Or maybe even before they are in game?... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Brennfeu Cthulhu

Green Slime
Will this get updated as new tracks are added to game? Or maybe even before they are in game?... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
This soundtrack is a work-in-progress. Tracks will be added to Bandcamp to coincide with updates to Secrets of Grindea's early access "stable" branch content on Steam. Please check back after each update for new music!

Hah, as much as I’d like to publish some of the yet to be released music, I think it will probably be best heard in-game for the first time. Plus there are bound to be some thematic spoilers as the OST winds down! :0