Seeing party member's HP.

Strykerx88

Green Slime
I know there was discussion on this before about not wanting to clutter the UI, but I really think it's necessary to see your friends' remaining HP, whether it be tiny bars across the top or on the left... something!

Are there any plans to implement this?

There has been suggestions of Health bars above all enemies, also, so its easier to see their health, but how would this help? Last time I checked you cannot heal allies, so some Healing would need to be implemented. As a Joke, I think they should add "Love" Magic that is learnable through a quest and carriable throughout all characters after that quest is done with one of them, The Love magic would consist of healing and temporary allies with enemies.

Hippy0815

Green Slime
while playing in story mode with my friends it happend that one took the healing gem not knowing that the others need it more, so i would like to see the HP of my party members aswell, for the monsters i dont rly need it, but wouldnt mind either, especially in arcade mode you would know when you can charge an enemy and not have to fear an counterattak.

Strykerx88

Green Slime
while playing in story mode with my friends it happend that one took the healing gem not knowing that the others need it more.

This is precisely the reason why I feel that I need to see party members' HP! It's really too difficult to stop and ask who needs a healing gem the most during a fight.

Monsters already have a bar at the bottom, but individual monsters don't really matter as much. Bosses have a bar that goes all the way across when they're present, so the visibility is already there and good.

Graylen

Green Slime
Completely support this, healing or not, seeing my allies health would be very helpful/useful.

Esbeckett

Green Slime
This needs to be implemented. It was entirely risky and because myself and my friend mentioned in another thread couldn't communicate properly either, she ended up dead and I ended up beating a certain room with no HP left because I didn't know she was lower HP but more durable anyways.

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Since I can't play with anyone I'm gonna ask you guys. Isn't it possible to clear a room without picking up the health orb and then decide, maybe even using the in game chat, on who's going to pick it up? To me it sounds like a communication problem but I guess it wouldn't hurt to add this. It's not really a big deal. :D

Strykerx88

Green Slime
When things are kicking you in the face, it's kind of hard to stop and type is all.

This. It's much better when, at a glance during a fight, you can see who needs the orbs and who should stay away. If you stop to type, you don't really need the orbs anymore because you're probably dead. As hell.

GarlicJelly

"Since I can't play with anyone I'm gonna ask you guys. Isn't it possible to clear a room without picking up the health orb and then decide, maybe even using the in game chat, on who's going to pick it up? To me it sounds like a communication problem but I guess it wouldn't hurt to add this. It's not really a big deal. :D" -GoodStuff

I never said you were going to type in fights. My point still stands. :)

Hobo

Rabby
Small character portraits with HP somewhere on the screen would be a nice feature I must admit, health bars although I am not quite sure.

Strykerx88

Green Slime
"Since I can't play with anyone I'm gonna ask you guys. Isn't it possible to clear a room without picking up the health orb and then decide, maybe even using the in game chat, on who's going to pick it up? To me it sounds like a communication problem but I guess it wouldn't hurt to add this. It's not really a big deal. :D" -GoodStuff

I never said you were going to type in fights. My point still stands. :)

Your point is terrible. There are plenty of times where you are low on health and still having to fight off a large group of monsters and players may unknowingly take the health that others need even more.

GarlicJelly

Well, I was asking if that wasn't possible but since you all seem to agree that it is not possible to communicate with your friends during combat I guess you are right.