Silver charge perfect block

tkld178

Rabby
If you get a perfect block and use a skill it doesn't matter if you have enough energy you still use the silver charge of that skill. I only have 32 max energy with summons and I can use the silver charge of flamethrower which takes 35 energy to use. You still need the energy to cast the base skill but not the energy to use silver after perfect block.

Edit: It takes 40 energy for silver flamethrower.

Last edited:

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
I swear I've perfect blocked before and attempted to get a silver charge, but then been denied by the "Low EP!" pop up or whatever it is. Maybe I just haven't been looking into the specifics.

tkld178

Rabby
You still need the energy to use the skill. If you have 20 ep and are trying to use flamethrower that costs 25 to use it will give the low ep and you can't use it. You still need to be able to cast the skill but it automatically becomes silver charge and bypasses the need for the silver cost of the skill.

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
I think that free silver charge is just a bonus for perfect blocking, like the guaranteed crit. It wouldn't be nice to do a perfect block and then get "Not enough EP" for counter.

tkld178

Rabby
I'm not saying that there shouldn't be a reward for perfect blocking but if you don't have enough ep because you have enough ep blocked from summons maybe you shouldn't be able to do something you normally can't. Charge up to what you can but if you are that low from summons maybe it should be an extra punishment for being that low.