Skill Refund, Drop Rate RNG

Adereon

Green Slime
I have 2 suggestions after completing the game:

• Skill Refund: For perhaps the cost of coins, or specific monster drops for a certain skill, make it possible to refund skill points. I think it would really help with switching your character around with other cool skills, or to refund that one skill which seemed good, but then you didn't really like it.
  • Drop Rate: I have killed Pecko countless times to get all 4 items. I have gotten 7 bird feet off him and the other piece of equipment still eludes me. I don't know if it's just plain bad luck or the drop rate of the items should be a bit more evened out.

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
There has been discussions about Skill Point Refunding but I cant't seem to find the big one (I think it's in a post that was supposed to talk about something different, maybe something about pets?). Anyways, if you want you can currently do /respec to refund all your skill points. This is for beta testing only and will be removed once the game is released. The devs are probably having meetings called "fika" where they discuss how to deal with this. At the moment nobody knows if it will be added.

For the Drop Rate I have myself been thinking of a way to improve this but I can't find a way to do it without comming up with a way to exploit that. (Silly me. XD) I guess you have just as bad luck as me. I had to farm 9 hours to get the scarf from Lantern Jacks before I could claim that I had all the items in the game. :3

Adereon

Green Slime
There has been discussions about Skill Point Refunding but I cant't seem to find the big one (I think it's in a post that was supposed to talk about something different, maybe something about pets?). Anyways, if you want you can currently do /respec to refund all your skill points. This is for beta testing only and will be removed once the game is released. The devs are probably having meetings called "fika" where they discuss how to deal with this. At the moment nobody knows if it will be added.

For the Drop Rate I have myself been thinking of a way to improve this but I can't find a way to do it without comming up with a way to exploit that. (Silly me. XD) I guess you have just as bad luck as me. I had to farm 9 hours to get the scarf from Lantern Jacks before I could claim that I had all the items in the game. :3

Farming 9 hours for one item is taking the name "Grindea" to the next level, haha.

Where can i refund my skillpoints right now?

Aurophobia

Halloweed
I am fine with the drop rates, I would just prefer if they use a Star Rank system like the Castlevania-RPGs did, for the rarity of the drop. I think people should have to work for what they want.