Skills and elements that interact

LucasC

Green Slime
Hi

Considering Ice and Fire oposite elements, it's a nonsense to think that a burning enemy would be slowed with ice at the same time.
Maybe if a slowed/frozen enemy gets a fire element skill, due to the high difference of temperature, the fire skill could be a critial hit. In the same way, a burning enemy that takes a ice damage would have the burning status consumed, would take a fixed amount of damage and the burning would be replaced by slowed/frozen.

Others skills could have special efects if combined:
- The plant summoned, when combined with a ice skill would get a little bigger, stronguer and faster for a period. The same effect could bee achieved by using a lightning skill at the plant (lightning = sun light).
- Ice nova in max lvl could leave a clone, which would taunt the monsters and once killed, would explode and freeze the nearby enemyes. this would leave enogh time to the player to cast a meteor or something like that.

Other skills combinations can be done! Just use the imagination!

Hi

Considering Ice and Fire oposite elements, it's a nonsense to think that a burning enemy would be slowed with ice at the same time.
Maybe if a slowed/frozen enemy gets a fire element skill, due to the high difference of temperature, the fire skill could be a critial hit. In the same way, a burning enemy that takes a ice damage would have the burning status consumed, would take a fixed amount of damage and the burning would be replaced by slowed/frozen.

Others skills could have special efects if combined:
- The plant summoned, when combined with a ice skill would get a little bigger, stronguer and faster for a period. The same effect could bee achieved by using a lightning skill at the plant (lightning = sun light).
- Ice nova in max lvl could leave a clone, which would taunt the monsters and once killed, would explode and freeze the nearby enemyes. this would leave enogh time to the player to cast a meteor or something like that.

Other skills combinations can be done! Just use the imagination!
1) One problem I see with this is that I have a 95+% (don't feel like calculating) chance to freeze and a 90+% chance to burn with my current build (shadow clone has a lot of synergy with talents) and this would make me crit practically every single hit. While crits are not that powerful (refer to my previous Feeding Mushrooms to Pets threat), they are still, in my opinion, powerful enough to make this OP. (As you are going from a 10% MATK burn to a 65% ATK/MATK crit)

2) What? In the real world freezing is detrimental to most plants, as the water inside of them freeze nutrients cannot circulate and the plant's veins may burst from the expansion from water to ice. As for lightening, you do know that lightening often lighrs trees on fire right?
That just sounds ridiculously overpowered -- that sounds like a combination of two or three spells crammed into one.