Small suggestions 2

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
And the second wave of small ideas (that propably should wait after the big wednesday)

- Crafting recipes could drop from enemies rarely or get them as quest rewards.
If later new items get added it would be cool if you don't just get an item, but the blueprint for the smith.
Grinding for the ingredients seem fitting for the game.

- Passive skills? (you propably already have some that you'll like)
.A healing aura, as mentioned in the healing thread.
.A slowing aura, which decreases enemy movement speed for 5% and gets +1% for each upgrade and the big upgrades increase the range.
.Team movement speed+ (basically the same as heal and slowing)
.Team crit+ (see above)
.Loot drop+ Very small Bonus and not increasing the chance of rare, but increasing the amount of loot in total.

- The Crumbling Dungeon
I guess you have already an idea of how all the dungeons should look like and which theme they have, but i'm gonna propose this one anyway.
A Dungeon with a very old look. Even older, but less 'tech' then the flying fortress. Many small, and ancient (mini-)Bosses and after each fight the place gets a little more destroyed. Opening new ways and closing old ones with walls that can be attacked and torn down.

ark626

The Crafting recipes recievment is a really nice idea.
Also the Crumbling Dungeon is :)
I also think some smaller dungeons which maybee are randomly generated each time you enter them with a set of bosses and mobs would be nice and raise the replayability.
:D

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
Rabby
Sadly i'm not in the position to buy higher ones xD
Rabby is the highest i can justify since i don't have a job at the moment and have to life of 60€ a month

ark626

;) rabby is okay :D you dont have to justify ;)
Every prepurchase is cool ^^
I think ill get Snowbacca Tier

But my gf will also get the rabby tier :D

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Unlockable recipes sounds pretty cool actually! I wouldn't mind doing something like that at some point. We're actually also considering revamping crafting as a whole and giving it a tab in the menu instead of having to craft things in the shops.

The idea for the crumbling dungeon sounds very nice, also! You are right, we have all dungeon themes planned out, but who knows if we add a couple more after the game is complete :p

About a random dungeon, that's also in the "things we can do when the main game is complete"!